College Hill Farm Market is an open-air market providing fresh, local, and organic produce May through October on Thursdays from 3:00-6:30 pm. Enjoy live music most weeks. The market is located at 5742 Hamilton Avenue.
Go Sun’s mission is to change the way the world cooks by harnessing the power of the sun. Their solar stove can cook a meal in 20 minutes, and their solar grill can cook with the sun at night! Their latest release, a mighty little hot dog and sausage cooker, can cook a sausage in 10 minutes even on a cloudy day. Come and see for yourself.
Time to enjoy the local tomatoes, corn, peppers, peaches, berries and everything else that our farmers are harvesting. If you haven’t made it to the market yet this year, now’s the time to stop by!
Lovely Princess Janice is back to read to the kids and lead a parade around the market. Gather at 3:30 under the shady trees.
Charlie Milikin will entertain us during the last hour of the market, from 5:30 – 6:30.
EBT customers can double their dollars when purchasing fruits and veggies. Details at the market table. We also take credit cards. The market is open every Thursday afternoon, rain or shine, from 3:00 to 6:30 at the corner of Hamilton and Llanfair.
- Sweet corn, peaches, green beans, tomatoes and much more
- Tomatoes, cucumbers and peaches, oh my!
- Food demo: learn the best ways to use your farm market produce
- Good food, good people
- So much to do at this week’s market!
- Sign up your 8 – 12 year old for cooking class
- Food truck this Thursday
- Local strawberries! Come and get ’em while they last.
- Red, ripe local strawberries at our market this week!