College Hill Farm Market is an open-air market providing fresh, local, and organic produce May through October on Thursdays from 3:00-6:30 pm. Enjoy live music most weeks. The market is located at 5742 Hamilton Avenue.
To thank our many loyal, local shoppers, Thursday, August 25th is the College Hill Farm Market’s Customer Appreciation Day. Each purchase from a vendor will get you a ticket for a drawing for a Farm Market themed tea towel from College Hill Coffee Company and Casual Gourmet. There will be a drawing every half between 3:30-6:00 and you must be present to win!
We will also be serving up samples of homemade ice cream from 4:00 until it is gone.
Music this week at 5:00 is by Paulette Meier and friends.
For fresh local produce, some grown right here in College Hill, stop by the College Hill Farm Market at 5742 Hamilton Avenue each Thursday from 3-6:30 p.m. This is the time of year for great tomatoes, peppers, green beans, melons, tomatillos, onions, sweet corn, and there should be some of the season’s first local apples. There is always meat, eggs, bread and sweet rolls, vegan cookies and handmade soap and much more!
We accept credit cards, EBT and give Produce Perks, and accept WIC farm market vouchers.
- The Farmers’ Market is My Happy Place
- Do you know who grows your food?
- Smiling faces at College Hill Farm Market
- Solar cooker demo this week
- Sweet corn, peaches, green beans, tomatoes and much more
- Tomatoes, cucumbers and peaches, oh my!
- Food demo: learn the best ways to use your farm market produce
- Good food, good people
- So much to do at this week’s market!